How I Transformed My Old Clothes Into This Cute Semi-Retro Outfit !

6:26 PM

 Hey femme fatales,
So, this weekend I ran into some trouble with my wardrobe, but luckily I had my scissors with me so I was able to save myself. I came home for the weekend and I didn't expect to go anywhere so I left all my clothes back at my other place. Then my friend called to have a link up that I just couldn't say no to. The only thing i had at home were very old clothes, some that I didn't even remember existed. I felt jammed and a little hopeless to be honest, to the point where I didn't even want to go out anymore; however that would make me seem like a complete diva. So I got it together, scrambled my old clothes, and reached for my magic wand (scissors), and the end result was this semi-retro outfit:



BEFORE
Some old school pants that got really tight and a button down shirt that I've had for the longest while:D









THE END RESULTS !!





Pretty much I just cut the sleeves off the shirt and tied a knot at the front and then I cut the pants (not too short,this would balance out the knot i made with my top since it's already showing some skin ) and folded the ends to give it a neater look.Really quick and easy.

Tips that might be helpful :

Tip 1. Always travel with a pair of scissors ,you just never know when you might need to snip something up .
Tip 2. DO NOT throw away your old clothes ,keep them for whenever you want to experiment OR give them to the less fortunate ( salvation army or the infirmary,which i occasionally do).
Tip 3. Keep an open mind and explore the different styles out there .
Tip 4. My favorite, never leave your confidence at home!  

Tell me what you guys think,did i pull it off ?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook