Glam on a Budget

2:48 PM

Hey Femmes


So, after stressing both my matte red and plum Revlon lipsticks, I've realized that these babies are gonna finish in no time, and since they're a a bit much for my budget (More than $1500 JMD at Fontana (abt. $12 USD)), I had to find another option. The price may sound quite inexpensive to some, but I'm a college student, and it's really just paint for the lips, no offense to my 'makeup connoisseurs'. Plus, it's okay to be cheap sometimes. 

Anyhow, lately, I've been OBSESSING over brown lipstick and I've discovered a much cheaper method to create a similar matte look, for a price of less than $90 JMD (less than $1 USD). I simply purchased a brown lip liner and used it to line as per usual, then used it to fill. Finally, I either use my fingers or a simple 'smack' to even things out. Of course, you won't get your all-day coverage as you would with your full priced, top-of-the-line matte lippy, but it surely does the trick for a few good hours and there's nothing wrong with retouching throughout the day. For the price of $90, there's really no better deal out there. 





 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook