Transform Your White tee !

7:28 PM

Heyyy femme fatales ,
here again with another quick DIY. This one was requested by one of my blog viewers who explained to me that she has a skin condition and would like me to do something that would cover her back but yet still be trendy enough to rock for the summer. I can definitely relate to skin conditions and how annoying they get sometimes ,especially when they prohibit us from wearing exactly what we want to wear .This one is really easy and I hope you guys like it !

STEP 1.
Source a white t-shirt, preferably a small one that fits you well.

STEP 2.
Source another piece of material .Colour of your choice .I got this material from a plaid shirt that I was through with .Cut your material in a box shape to somewhat match the back of your white t-shirt .Size it up with the back of your tee.
 
 
 
 
STEP 3.
Flip your white t-shirt to the back .Cut the sides of your white t-shirt about 5 inches up, and then cut across .You should end up with something like this .

 
 
 
STEP 4.
You are almost done .Now you're going to sew the material to the back of your white t-shirt .I would suggest using a sewing machine if you have one, but using your hand is fine like I did.
 

 STEP 5 .
You are done! ,all you need to do now is fold the arms and style it however you want to .

 
 
 
HOW I STYLED MINE!
 

 
 
 
 
I tied the front of mine ,but if that isn't your style you can leave it just how it is :). I hope this was helpful .Thank you to all my supporters btw, I really appreciate the love.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook