Holiday Favorites !

5:13 PM

Hey femmes ,
So I know I've been M.I.A over the holiday and its been two weeks since I've made a post; no I have not forgotten about you guys ,I've just been a little caught up ,so please forgive me .
It was a hectic Easter weekend ,my friend visited and she had me all over the place going to these different events ,if you follow me on Instagram you'll probably know what I'm talking about .
However while I was up and down , going to these different places I think I was more excited about what I was wearing rather than the actual parties lol . I got a few new things added to my wardrobe which I happened to really like .

                                                             Holiday Favorites ! 

Midi Rings 
 I have no clue why I took so long to get these .


Sandal Platform Wedges
I wouldn't say I love wearing heels,therefore I found these to be really comfortable .


DIY Upcycled Top 

 I got so many compliments on this top and so many people were asking me where I bought it when actually this was a dress ( yes dress ) that i got from forever21 long ago .The cross pattern in the front was actually the back of the dress which I flipped and made it the front of the shirt .I cut the sides off and used an elastic clothing band which I cut into 6 strips and sewed it to the sides of the top.3 on each side .

                                              



                                                           How I wore it !



                                               ( yes I am a bathroom selfie kind of girl :p)

Nude Pointed Stilettos
Not so new but I am obsessed !



Blue Romper 
This was actually given to me by mommy :) and I absolutely love it. My closet can never match up to my mom's .
                                                        

                                                               How I wore it






You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook