Hair Growth Combo.

11:04 AM

 
 
Rosemary oil & Lemon Grass oil.


Everyone seems to be obsessed with hair growth these days , including  myself . So In order to satisfy my obsession I did some research on hair growth hacks and I happened to come across lemon grass and rosemary oil . This is what I've been using for a few months now and I can honestly say this is some good stuff femmes ! Both oils are enriched with hair growth properties .Regular use of Lemon grass oil and Rosemary oil helps to stimulate follicles which encourages your  hair to grow longer and stronger .

How I do it :
For the best results , I would suggest pouring equal amounts of both oils in a container . Heat this up in the microwave for 10 seconds or less depending on microwave strength. Allow to cool .Massage this into your scalp before bed . Very simple guys , no hassle!

> Addia essential Oils
Contact :(876) 337-3575

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook